JOB OPPORTUNITIES WITH US
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING MANAGER
Horan Automation & Consulting is a unique automation company specialising in customised automated solutions for manufacturing as well as filling machines, cartoning machines and robotics. We work with SMEs to multi-national sized companies in the food, dairy, pharmaceutical, medical and manufacturing industries and are experts in design, construction, integration and support. We have won numerous awards in recent years; we were named the SFA small business of the year in 2019 and also named the IMI’s Micro manufacturing company of the year for 2019. In 2018 we won best start up or emerging business in county Tipperary. We are also an All Star accredited business in Ireland. In early 2020 we were also nominated for our first international award by the Ireland Portugal Business Network.
We are looking for a Business Development & Marketing Manager to join our team and accelerate our growth in Ireland and abroad.
We are a small & dynamic company, so this role will suit someone who thrives on multitasking, enjoys a wide variety in their work and is passionate about finding & seizing the right business opportunities to help us make an impact on the market, like these exciting projects we’ve carried out this year :
- helped companies ramp up manufacturing to meet demand to provide Covid-19 tests
- optimise productivity while ensuring health & safety in iron bar processing
- developed a high-speed vision system to guarantee impeccable quality in food production
Based in the village of Drangan, Co Tipperary, this role can be up to 50% remote.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for someone that has the experience and confidence to grow and develop existing accounts and identify and secure new business opportunities.
You will develop a Marketing strategy and an Implementation Plan and undertake business development research.
Using consultative selling skills, listening to what the customer wants, you will build strong relationships with prospects and customers by understanding their requirements and identifying appropriate solutions. Remotely, onsite visits, foreign travel will all part of how you drive sales.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the sales process, from identifying targets, through to preparing quotes and negotiating deals, interacting with multiple stakeholders along the way, in order to meet your targets.
You will find the right suppliers for key projects, obtaining quotes & maintaining relationships.
You will manage our brand across social media & traditional platforms, producing simple video content, handling media relations, organising & participating in trade shows (national & international), representing Horan Automation within local & national organisations such as Enterprise Ireland and Chamber of Commerce.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience minimum in a Sales, Marketing or Business Development, ideally in the Food, Pharmaceutical or Manufacturing industries
- Some familiarity with automation technologies, large-scale manufacturing, factory automation
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Sense of urgency to complete assigned tasks against deadlines and goals
- Self-motivated, hardworking and committed to your own success
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
- Confident, creative, curious and high energy
- Valid Work Visa/Permit must already be in place
- Full clean drivers’ licence
Please contact email@example.com with CV & cover letter if you are interested in applying for this role. Closing date for applications is September 25th 2020